This product qualifies for Free Shipping in the contiguous 48 United States.
BIGGER 60 GALLON COMPOSTER CAPACITY Faster, Easier Outdoor Composting: No more back breaking effort.
MOLDED IN THE USA Better Aeration: 20 ventilation slots, dual mixer bar and rugged ribbed interior.
SUPERIOR QUALITY Molded right here in the USA, your Spin Bin has super strong steel legs.
SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE We provide hardware and instructions for quick, easy assembly
DURABLE Member Approved by the National Home Gardening Club, 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Bigger, Better and Molded in the USA! Member Approved by the National Home Gardening Club with an 89% Approval Rating! The Spin Bin is different. Molded in the USA from tough recycled plastic, the Spin Bin premium tumbler holds 60 gallons (9.3 cubic feet), much more than most other bins. Better yet, it turns kitchen scraps and yard waste into nutrient-rich compost with FAR LESS time and effort.
Your Spin Bin Tumbler Offers:
*20 ventilation slots – more than other bins have – for greater airflow and faster decomposition
*Dual-mixing center bar for better mixing and aeration when rotating
*Wider openings at both ends, so you can easily add scraps and waste into the chamber, no matter which end is up
*1 sure-grip lids for each end of drums, so you can protect decomposing matter in barrels from rodents and other pests
*Rugged ribbed interior inside tumblers for added strength and better mixing when you give it a rotating tumble
*Dark exterior color to absorb solar heat and speed up composting
*4 outer ports (1 per panel) for your compost thermometer – so you can easily gauge internal temps without reaching in and dirtying your
*Strong steel legs for safety and stability when spinning
It All Adds Up to Faster, Easier Composting
Best of all, the results are wonderful: rich, amended soil yielding healthy, vigorous plants!
All This Plus 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Order Now for Yourself and All the Gardeners You Know!
The Spin Bin composter is the perfect combination of quality and value for your money. Did you know that other tumbling compost bins can cost hundreds of dollars? Spin Bin is built to last but won’t break the bank.
The Spin Bin is made of 100 percent recycled plastic and is molded in the USA. Its 60-gallon capacity is a perfect size for most families. The bin’s black color is ideal for absorbing the sun and speeding up the compost process.
No matter which end of the composter is facing up, it is easy to add material.
No matter which end of the composter is facing up, it is easy to add material because both ends have locking lids. And since it sits up off the ground, no animals can get into the bin.
Ventilation slots are especially important for composters, providing both air circulation and water drainage. The Spin Bin has 20 ventilation slots, which provides superior aeration compared to other compost tumbler models.
Another important feature is the ability to monitor temperature inside the bin. The Spin Bin provides four compost thermometer ports, allowing you to easily track the temperature to ensure your bin’s conditions are optimal.
Technical Specifications for the Spin Bin Compost Tumbler:
- Holds up to 60 gallons (9.3 cubic feet) of compost material
- Long-lasting and sturdy, powder-coated steel legs (1-inch thick)
- Made of 100% recycled plastic.
- Dimensions (after assembly): 26″ W x 32.5″ D x 45″ H
Spin Bin Composter Features:
- Tumbles in place — means that your materials break down faster because they get better mixing and aeration
- Easy assembly design — means that the only tool you’ll need is a Phillips screwdriver to put the bin together
- 20 ventilation / drainage slots — gives your tumbler superior aeration
- Strong powder-coated steel legs — made to spend years outside in all weather
- Four thermometer ports — make it simple to track temperature with no mess
- Two locking lids — no matter which end is facing up, it is a breeze to add materials to the compost tumbler
- Wide mouth — so it’s easy to load it with leaves, grass clippings, etc.
- Instructions embossed on each lid — so you’ll aways have composting instructions handy
- Ribbed interior design — provides added strength and increased mixing action
- Off the ground design — so no animal pests will bother your bin
- Generous 60-gallon capacity — an ideal size for most homes
- 100 percent recycled plastic — an environmentally friendly choice
- Dark color — promotes quicker composting by absorbing light and heating up the materials
- 90 Day No Risk Free Trial — we want you to buy with confidence
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty — so you can rest assured that it will last for years to come
Other Products You Should Buy With the Spin Bin:
A Compost Thermometer, to track your temperature while composting.
A Stainless Steel compost pail, so it’s simple to collect scraps from you kitchen and transport them to the bin.
A Composting Booklet, provides everything you need to know to start composting in just 32 easy-to-read pages.
Compost Activator, helps to speed up your composting process.
The Spin Bin was Member Tested and Recommended by the National Home Gardening Club. It received a member rating of 8.9.